Oct. 31st Section 8AA Championship Football Game Vs Frazee at Fargodome
Notes for Fans at the Fargodome
Admission prices: Adults -- $8.00 --- Students -- $5.00
No one under 18 years of age will be allowed to go out of the building unless they are accompanied by their parent. It must be a parent who leaves with them and not just someone eighteen or older.
Seating will be limited during high school events to help keep the crowd in a contained area and reduce the security staffing and cleaning bills.
Confetti and helium balloons are strictly prohibited. Please remind your cheerleaders, booster groups and parents that helium balloons brought to the Fargodome will be confiscated. A hefty fine will be levied to any school with a helium balloon in the arena.
Cheerleaders and fans ARE NOT ALLOWED to throw/give candy into the crowd. If we find they are doing this, they will be asked to leave. Some of the candy gets tossed back onto the turf and cleanup is difficult.
No food, beverages or gum are to be on the turf, except for player/participant hydration purposes (this includes spectators on the field line sidelines.)
MSHSL MINIMAL BEHAVIOR EXPECTATIONS –
- Spectators must wear clothing that covers the entire torso. Those who do not comply or who wear clothing that is vulgar, obscene or that in some other way inappropriate, as determined by school/tournament personnel, will be removed from the arena/stadium if they do not cooperate with this behavior expectation.
- The use of appropriate language is expected at all times.
- Respect for game/contest. Under no condition shall anyone other than the members of the official squad enter the playing surface. No one may interfere with the contest in any way.
- Hand held signs, which do not obstruct the view of others, will be permitted provided they are in good taste.
- Artificial noise makers (i.e. megaphones, cowbells, sirens, whistles, thunder sticks and other similar items) are not allowed.
- Laser lights are strictly prohibited.
- Cell phones are prohibited from all locker rooms during MSHSL activities.
Programs are on sale for $2.00/copy. Programs include all teams participating at section championship games at the Fargodome.
Cheerleadersand Fans are reminded that “no taping” of banners, etc., is allowed. Schools are asked to tie their banners and signs rather than taping them.
Back packs and other bags are not allowed in the Fargodome.